Great advise on how to become a data scientist for total beginners!

Great introduction to data science for total beginners "I wanna be a data scientist, but… how?". Where to start, and what to do step-by-step. Plus, the author gives a few recommendations for what classes to take and lists what skills are required to become a data scientist. Great visualizations too!
I wish I had it a year ago. Instead, I had to go through hundreds of job postings to see what skills are required by the job market, and doing many-hours research on upvoted online courses. I found Kaggle and GitHub through my LinkedIn connections and learned them by myself (by the way, there are courses for everything).
Good luck in your
beginnings!

👉 Link is HERE! ðŸ‘ˆ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skillset Every Data Scientist Should Have!

Advice to Newbies in Data Science.