Interesting Interview Story!

Interviewer: You have only 10 minutes to impress me.


Me: Okay sir. Can I do anything in this time to impress you?

Interviewer: Yes, but don’t cross your limits.

Me: Sure, sir. Let’s switch positions. I’ll be the interviewer and you’ll be the candidate. Is that okay?

Interviewer: Okay

(Time left: 9 minutes)

Me: You have only 8 minutes to impress me Mr. XYZ!

Interviewer: (confused) Alright. (Thinks for about 2 minutes and then starts to tell me about his education and experience.)

Me: No, no. Those things I’ve seen in your resume. Impress me with something out-of-the-box.

Interviewer: (Thinks for rest of the time. Tries his best but still is unable to give a satisfactory answer.)

Me: Time up! Sir, let’s switch positions again.

Interviewer: Alright!

Me: Sir, just 1 minute is left of the 10 minutes and I want to tell you something in this time.

Interviewer: Okay. Go ahead. Tell me!

Me: I just wanted to show you how hard it is to impress someone in only 10 minutes, that too when you’re in such a stressful situation as a job interview and can do limited things only. I gave you 8 minutes to impress me but you were unable to do so even though you’re a more experienced and powerful person with no stress or limits.

(Time up!)


Interviewer: You’re the man. I am impressed.

--------------------------------------- End ------------------------------------------

Note: Don't forget to Bookmark the Blog as new Tips and Resources are getting updated here DAILY.


❤ Like, ✍️ comment and 👥share to support!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skillset Every Data Scientist Should Have!

Advice to Newbies in Data Science.